At their E3 2019 press conference, Bethesda announced that The Elder Scrolls Blades is coming to the Nintendo Switch for free.
In addition to this, there will also be cross-play and cross-save features. This means you can save your game on your mobile and then pick up where you left off on your Nintendo Switch.
It was also announced that the game will be getting a free expansion today. Adding new voiceover work, a dragon questline and much more. There are also free giveaways for E3 week.
Elder Scrolls Blades iOS/Android Update Patch Includes
- iOS: If you’re playing on an Apple device, login to receive the Crimson Kiss ruby ring, the Apple Pie banner decoration, and 200 Gems.
- Android: If you’re playing on an Android device, login to receive the Cascadia sapphire ring, the Sweet Roll banner, and 200 Gems.
- All-new NPC voice-over: VO has been added to NPCs you encounter in town, during major quests, and in the solo arena battle jobs.
- New Dragon Questline: A new questline has been added featuring a fearsome Ancient Dragon and a mysterious dragonslayer.
- New Jewelry: We’ve added new skill-boosting rings and necklaces. Look for them in chests, craft them at the Smithy, or buy them at the Enchanter’s Tower.
- New Jobs and Solo Arena Battles: Adjustments and additions have been made to Jobs including the addition of Solo Arena Battles.
- Support for Players that are Level 50+: Adjustments have been made to allow for players to level up beyond 50.